Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Then and Now

Then....1988...25 years ago I married my man! We had a great ceremony, a feast, some dancing and then he whisked me off to New England for a honeymoon.  

The honeymoon where we stated, "this is the perfect place to live. We have the mountains for you (Darrell) and the ocean for me  (Louisa)"....God always hears us and moved us to New Hampshire 11 years later! 

Tonight, he came bringing lots of beautiful red roses!! Oh they smell so grand and bring many memories of the Residance Rose garden in Wurzburg, Germany. I spent many hours there when he was at works the first summer there....

25 years....several moves---Germany, New Jersey, New Hampshire, 9 kids later...he is still the love of my life!

Excited to see what the next 25 years bring!

Love You Darrell!





2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Great post! Happy 25th Anniversary you two love birds!
    We love you!
    Us Winslows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 25th. I love the "then and now" pictures, too. Beautiful! And the roses, too. I love watching your marriage continue to grow and bloom over the years. Thank you for allowing us to witness it. :-)

    ReplyDelete