Thursday, March 19, 2015

One More Tender Heart

This is our daughter Jess....amazing singer, blacksmith and farrier, fun loving sister.
She has watched her brothers and sisters come into our family through adoption...she has helped feed bottles, change diapers and babysit.

She loves to lavish on them.  It is exciting when she comes home on the weekends.  She takes the older boys on farm calls with her and let's them hold horses while she does their trims or shoes their feet.  She french braids the girls hair.  She likes to bake yummy desserts to take to church or share at home.

She also has a heart for her new brothers and has sweetly donated towards their adoption.  We are grateful for her taking steps towards bringing them home.

I am sure she will have them out holding horses and teaching them to ride when they come home.  Fun times to look forward too.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to type hearts all over this comment, but I'm looking at this on my computer so I don't have the same emojis I do on my phone. Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete