Sunday, March 23, 2014

Did You Hear It?

There is Rejoicing in Heaven tonight! Did you hear them?

In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the Angels of God over one sinner who repents. Luke 15:10

One little girl has been asking me all week about Heaven...."mom, does everybody go to Heaven when they die?" This has been repeated for days and I
have diligently answered her....today she asked again.  This time she said, "I know I don't have Jesus in my heart because I can't have the juice at church." She connected the dots on this one herself...a new break through! I just turned to ask her if she would like to change that and she smiled and said,"Yes!" Dad was close by and he came and did some more explaining and she eagerly accepted The Lord! That my friends is why the angels are rejoicing in Heaven tonight...

3 comments:

  1. So, so, SO awesome. Welcome to the family, little sister! You will do mighty big things with Jesus in your heart!! Praise Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Harmony! Welcome to the family of God! We are rejoicing with those angels here!

    ReplyDelete