Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Michaela

She was the first...the first diaper I ever changed, the first baby I fed, the first to be snuggled in my arms... The first little one I fell in love with! Happy Birthday my dear sweet Michaela!-23 years old!!

Michaela Beth....Michaela means "Gift from God" and Beth means "God's Promise".  She is our gift and promise from God...we love the meaning in her name that the Lord gave to her!  Our sweet, sweet daughter who has been a blessing in our lives!


Michaela in 1999, the summer we moved to NH

Michaela getting Baptized by her dad in the Galucki's pool in Bedford, NH

Michaela today...her 23rd Birthday!

Her cake with 23 candles...and she didn't burn the house down!:)


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Michaela!! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete