Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Day After

What a difference a day makes...the sky is beautiful this morning with all the brilliant snow! We all still have the coughs and the little ones still are having some other things going in with their bellies hurting so we didn't head to church this morning plus the fact that some might not appreciate Harm's hair all gooed up with a shower cap! Ha! That would not be so funny! Okay take a look at our beautiful pictures...there are a lot of them but I just couldn't help myself!



























2 comments:

  1. I love these photos. Especially the one with the horses on the hill. :)

    Nice documenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks R! You are a great photographer and I will take that as a huge compliment! I actually needed to get of the house for a bit...have been here except for doctors appointments and quick grocery runs...it was wonderful to be out in the fresh air with a camera!

    ReplyDelete